Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Loop Rage

June 07, 2007 09:46PM
My opinion; times are getting tough, and they are only going to get tougher. The climate is ripe for corruption and like Mexico and India and all the other overpopulated countries full of stupid and unethical people, the rules of fair play are getting stomped on and if the higher ups like the individual state Ag's and the US AG are not going to enforce the laws and go after the prosecution of known office holding crooks, and I know more than a few here in Texas, then we are going to keep dealing with the corruption. The trend of more and more corruption will continue until the climate changes for the better and that is not going to happen in your lifetimes with the scarcity of resources only continuing to get more and more scarce.
The scum rises just as fast as the cream if it can stick to other scum and work together, and boy do we have a lot of scum in our country and unfortunately a lot of these individuals are in the various aspects of our railfan hobby these days, all trying to make a fast buck and screw whomever they can. Look at the various city halls, the only people in those lofty towers are what we used to call mobsters, its just that now the mobster have now taken on the facade of being a politician, but they are corrupt individuals non the less and politics is not their motivation, money is, and they get that by cooperating with other corrupt politicians and being corrupt with contracts, etc. Maybe that is what happened to the Loop, some high up politician probably thought the loop was making the operator too much money, and that someone wanted it for themselves through contracts, service agreements, pay-off’s etc, thus they pulled the contract and tried to get in on it. Follow the money and you will find your crooks.
I'm sure the CHS is no different. Maybe there are a few do-gooders, a few crooks and a few plain old morons sitting there thinking they are helping by voting along with the most aggressive outspoken minority leaders who are usually the corrupt ones. That’s been my experience in this shifty state of Texas anyway and I bet it’s no different in CO.
David
Subject Author Posted

Loop Rage

Kevin June 07, 2007 12:51PM

Herb Kelsey June 07, 2007 12:56PM

Darren June 07, 2007 01:35PM

Re: Short Memory?

Fred T June 07, 2007 01:49PM

eldrwy June 07, 2007 02:24PM

Chris Webster June 07, 2007 02:44PM

Darren June 07, 2007 02:59PM

The endless Loop

Festus June 07, 2007 05:45PM

Herb Kelsey June 07, 2007 04:59PM

We're not Paris Hilton

Charlie McCandless June 08, 2007 07:06AM

It's a HISTORICAL SOCIETY !

Robert June 07, 2007 03:23PM

Re: It's a HISTORICAL SOCIETY !

Herb Kelsey June 07, 2007 05:04PM

Steve Stockham June 07, 2007 06:33PM

Fritz Klinke June 07, 2007 05:43PM

John Cole June 07, 2007 05:58PM

Richard Boulware June 08, 2007 07:49AM

David June 07, 2007 09:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login