Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: K9 wisdom

October 12, 2005 08:44PM
Dear Gnuf-Gnuf:
I don’t know about you but it seems to me that 35 years is a long time to try and get something fixed, you probably haven’t been around long enough to “see” the history. In fact if you were around back then that would make you like 245 years old today in dog years…you must be eating that new IAMS formula…don’t let your master feed you too much of that other soft stuff or your bark will be worst than your bite…LOL
Yes, I appreciate your K9 wisdom that committees are good for building camels…but you may have missed the point of my list. Yes, I see we have a commission, RGRPC executives, mayors, Friends and Significant Others but what have they done lately? And more importantly who amongst this “pack” as you put it have operated a tourist RR successfully? Being a pedigreed breed that you represent and it is obvious from your communication skills you can appreciate the need for enlisting experts in various specific RR fields to review and recommend changes to the commission.
Yes my committee suggestion needs a “top dog” and if that is Rey Medina then I say get on with it. That is why they pay him the big bucks er bones now isn’t it? Crack the whip, let the fur fly, etc. Being you are a good canine don’t you just love a good cat fight once in awhile? I think we both can agree that there is more than one way to skin the “CATS” problems.
OK now I think you should stay low to ground and keep an eye on those involved as we both know that we all have to pay attention to our prize bone (the C&TS) or it could slip away due to a bad case of finger pointing itis.
Take care and don’t stray too far from home as I think your keen sense of smell will help point the hounds in the right direction.
Your friend,
Rod
Subject Author Posted

You can't ship excuses

Rod Jensen October 12, 2005 03:18PM

Thank You Mr. Rod Jensen

roger hogan October 12, 2005 04:05PM

“Spanish inquisition”

Kevin Cook October 12, 2005 04:27PM

Re: You can't ship excuses

Gnuf-Gnuf October 12, 2005 07:09PM

Meet Gnuf-Gnuf *PIC*

roger hogan October 12, 2005 07:32PM

Rod Jensen October 12, 2005 08:44PM

Gnuf-Gnuf October 13, 2005 10:46AM

frankmartindell October 14, 2005 11:40AM

Gnuf-Gnuf October 14, 2005 02:00PM

frankmartindell October 13, 2005 08:48AM

Bob Jennings October 13, 2005 05:40AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.