Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A few more still images

July 10, 2017 09:44AM
When? Am working on the transitions and clean-up of the film/video right now, and only have about 10 more minutes to work on. I doubt I will have narration to work with until 2-3 weeks from now. Then we have to add that, tweak the video to match, then find music(Open piece is done), and fine tune. Its not going to be cheap at $39.95, but it is going to be around 90 minutes, which is really long for vintage material. Plan was to have it ready for the NG Convention (We have someone taking our videos on consignment), but I seriously doubt we will make it. For sure around the first part of November when we come out with the new catalog and new material for the holidays. Am working on cover shots now also so when the video is completed we can plop in the finished time of the show onto the artwork and get that going. Then the duplication place will likely be 2 more weeks to get them in hand. These things are 5 times harder than going out and shooting current stuff like we used to do exclusively in the early years of being in business. But, the vintage stuff is interesting and historic for sure. Fun to work with and see things for the first time. Thanks for your interest. Sometimes we tend to fall in love with the subject matter. Not sure if thats a good thing or not - business-wise!!! smiling smiley
Steamingly,
Greg Scholl

PS You can join our emailing list on the website for monthly mailings, and also be sure to subscribe to our youtube site (Greg Scholl) as previews and other stuff goes on there now and then.
[www.gregschollvideo.com]
(Go to contact tab if you want to get the emails).
Subject Author Posted

A few more still images Attachments

Greg Scholl July 08, 2017 10:29AM

Brian Norden July 09, 2017 05:02PM

Earl July 09, 2017 05:19PM

Greg Scholl July 09, 2017 06:22PM

superfleet July 10, 2017 06:58AM

Greg Scholl July 10, 2017 09:44AM

Re: A few more still images . . . thumbs upthumbs up

Russo Loco July 10, 2017 01:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login