Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: A few more still images

July 09, 2017 06:22PM
Well the script is to the narrator, and of course he went on vacation today!!! This show has been over a year since we started working with folks on it.
Thanks for the plug Earl, and for the assistance with info. Now that I know I can get decent images as still frames I can post a few later when it comes to exact locations of some scenes.
Funny I almost passed on this project cause they sent me a transfer dvd they had done, and it looked somewhat dubious to put it kindly. Costco didn't get a thumbs up but I did a trial of one reel and we are happy with the results. Whats cool here is all the unusual scenes especially human interest. Lots of engine servicing, turning on the loop, switching at Ignacio, excursions where they see freight moves. Even some runbys on the excursions. Also some early stuff on the Silverton line with 476, riding and trackside views. Hope to have it ready this fall. I saw several slides by Mr Holmes, and he actually was on Monarch Pass, Salida, and Gunnison during one visit. However a lot of times he did not shoot movies. As Earl said the quality is above average for certain.
Greg
Subject Author Posted

A few more still images Attachments

Greg Scholl July 08, 2017 10:29AM

Brian Norden July 09, 2017 05:02PM

Earl July 09, 2017 05:19PM

Greg Scholl July 09, 2017 06:22PM

superfleet July 10, 2017 06:58AM

Greg Scholl July 10, 2017 09:44AM

Re: A few more still images . . . thumbs upthumbs up

Russo Loco July 10, 2017 01:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login