Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 2007 Steam Charter in South Africa

October 23, 2006 09:34PM
Of anyone is even remotely interested in Great Steam....South Africa is the place, and David is the guy to lead you there. He says this may be his last tour, so if you want a great show of steam, and locations, etc, you probably will be in for the best photo shoot and steam experience you ever have!!! I have been to SA twice during the real days, and know there is potential for great photography, especially when David runs his usual great tours(probably the best in the world).
The photos they get are unsurpassed, way beyond what we usually see on most of the posting in our usual discussion boards. Considering what charters cost here for the same old stuff their prices are not that outlandish, especially when you consider the experience as well as the photos.
If I were a bit younger and had not experienced it already I would jump at this tour. They are also doing a US tour to Heber, Nevada Northern and D&S in the Winter. That stuff will be good also, but the SA trip may be a "Last opportunity".
Just some food for thought if you are truly adventurous, and love steam.
Greg Scholl
Subject Author Posted

2007 Steam Charter in South Africa

Thomas Schultz October 23, 2006 05:19PM

Greg Scholl October 23, 2006 09:34PM

Michael Allen October 25, 2006 04:21PM

Greg Scholl October 25, 2006 05:36PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.