Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

David Williams's fall charters in Colorado and New Mexico

February 24, 2019 10:42AM
David Williams is a British photo charter operator and has asked me to post this message about the charters he is organising in Colorado and New Mexico between Sunday 29th September and Thursday 10th October 2019. The visit starts with an operating day at the CRM followed by a session at Como where 2-6-2 no 4 will be in steam before heading to the Cumbres & Toltec and the Durango and Silverton which are the main focus of the trip. There will be charters over five days at the C&TS between Wednesday 2nd and Sunday 6th October. Two of them will be K-36 hauled. The other three will involve no 463 and no 315 which will stage another appearance in its old guise as no 425 on one of the days.

The group will move on to the D&S for two days of K-28-hauled mixed trains on Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th October after which the group will return north with plans to visit the Georgetown Loop and Cripple Creek RR.

David is taking bookings for the C&TS segment (see [drive.google.com]) and for the D&S one (see [drive.google.com]) as well as for the whole trip at [drive.google.com] and there is much extra detail in these flyers about what is planned.

David has been arranging photo charters in the UK and Europe for many years. He has a loyal customer base of photographers who return to his trips time and time again - I know as I'm one of them! Some come from as far afield as Japan and Australia. He's a skilled photographer and understands as well as anyone what his customers want and goes the extra mile to make sure that his trips are successful. He's happy to take any enquiries by email at djw.edit7@btinternet.com. I can't recommend his offerings too highly.

Best wishes,

James
Subject Author Posted

David Williams's fall charters in Colorado and New Mexico

jameswaite February 24, 2019 10:42AM

Re: David Williams's fall charters in Colorado and New Mexico

John West February 24, 2019 11:50AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login