Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

so...what else is new?

Earl
June 18, 2000 01:20PM
One of the biggest challenges RGPC must deal with is life in the punchbowl of this forum. Any information or situation can be immediately sent out to the world through this medium. There are no longer any in-house secrets. Those problems posted here are nothing new to me, I dealt with it all the time during my time there.
The C&TS, by its nature is an extreemly political animal. Between the Commission, local governments, state governments, volunteer organizations, and overly sensitive employees, it is a wonder anything gets accomplished. I discovered a long time ago, everyone must be treated equally - some just have to be treated more equally than others....
RGPC must figure out which "sqeaky wheels" are simply "rusty flanges" (which will go away by themselves) and which ones are "dry journals" that are likely to flame up and stop you dead.
Friction amoungst the employees and management is nothing new. In the steam rr biz (or anything where extreem passion brings people together for one great noble cause) is a great place for differences of opinion.
I shudder to think of the interesting reports that would have been posted here if this forum had been around in years gone by.
Subject Author Posted

RGRPC: Doing good, however, some ideas.

Jim Burrill June 18, 2000 08:53AM

All-in-all,a good job

El Coke June 18, 2000 12:26PM

so...what else is new?

Earl June 18, 2000 01:20PM

So true

Bob Keller June 18, 2000 03:11PM

Re: RGRPC: Doing good, however, some ideas.

Les Clark June 18, 2000 02:56PM

Re: RGRPC: Doing good, however, some ideas.

Chris Callaway June 18, 2000 07:19PM

It's the employees

John West June 18, 2000 08:23PM

The Employees

Herb Kelsey June 18, 2000 11:41PM

Re: It's the employees

Jim Peeler June 19, 2000 08:11AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.