Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Trout Creek Pass 1984 - last

January 31, 2017 08:28PM
I'll try to give you some locations. Post 1 picture 1 had me stumped for awhile but it appears to be the D&RG valley line north of Moffat, but south of Mineral Hot Springs. #2 and #3 are the summit of Trout Creek Pass on the South Park grade looking at the Colorado Midland crossing of it. #4 is the Midland grade just west of Newett (can't remember the proper spelling) on the west side of Trout Creek Pass and just east of your second post photo #2. In your second post picture 1 is the South Park just east (again mail line direction) of the salt works where the old brick smokestack stood until the 90's (?) on the east side of Trout Creek Pass. #2 is just west of the #4 picture in your first post with the Colorado Midland diverging from the highway to the left (highway is on the grade at that point and the South Park grade is buried under highway construction at the bridge and can't be seen). This is just west (mainline direction) of Newett. Finally #3 is looking south from the summit of Kenosha Pass on the South Park. Hope that helps you and if anyone thinks I'm wrong please chime in.
Subject Author Posted

Trout Creek Pass 1984 Attachments

dougvv January 30, 2017 12:56PM

Re: Trout Creek Pass 1984 - last Attachments

dougvv January 30, 2017 12:57PM

rtoahd January 31, 2017 08:28PM

dougvv January 31, 2017 09:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login