Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Yes Virginia, it appears there will be RailFest this year

August 07, 2015 11:38AM avatar
Gee Fritz, play nice in the sandbox! As the Marketing person and All Aboard editor, I am always open to constructive ideas to promote Durango, Silverton and the D&SNGRR. Feel free to private message me or write ylashmett@durangotrain.com

Just to clarify a few things regarding your post:

ALL ABOARD: The D&S Summer/Fall schedule and fares as well as the 2015 Events Calendar (which includes Railfest events) are in the centerfold opening in the 2015 All Aboard, pages 24 & 25. The All Aboard magazine was on the stands before opening day May 2. I spoke with today's staff at the Silverton depot and they do have 2014 All Aboard magazines in the back room at the depot but the 2015 All Aboard are in their racks. They also distribute 'Destination Silverton' which is a great publication that I have read, and I hope you will read the All Aboard as well.

RAILFEST: Railfest information has been on our website since at least April. Booking availability came later but the information was there regarding Goose 4 & 5 and other events.

2015 BROCHURE: For the first time, we tested offering a more generic brochure that can be used beyond one year and also drive people to view full information on our website. In April, for our second print run, we added an extra panel to include the schedule and fares. The newer brochure is distributed in the Four Corners area. Thank you for making me aware that THIS brochure is not at the Silverton depot. I have arranged for a case to be delivered today. We'd be happy to supply some to your caboose as well!

So folks, keep reading All Aboard, Destination Silverton, and the Silverton Standard. They ALL contain great information!
Hope to see you during Railfest!
Yvonne
Subject Author Posted

Yes Virginia, it appears there will be RailFest this year

Fritz Klinke August 07, 2015 12:02AM

Rader Sidetrack August 07, 2015 05:02AM

Rgsgoose4 August 07, 2015 09:13AM

Sam Seiber August 07, 2015 06:53PM

Rgsgoose4 August 08, 2015 09:38PM

BoxcarBetty August 07, 2015 11:38AM

jgp1843 August 07, 2015 02:27PM

BoxcarBetty August 07, 2015 04:26PM

Fritz Klinke August 07, 2015 04:59PM

jgp1843 August 10, 2015 09:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login