Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Commission Meeting Videos Dec. 20th 2012

January 19, 2013 07:38AM
Rod, the movie deal is just talk for right now. The likelihood is always up in the air until the contract is signed, but it sure sounds exciting hearing the prospects.

One of the things I found funny was listening to the little jabs several of the commissioners made about how they thought the railroad was managed last summer. While they for the most part appreciated the good job Ken Matzick did, they weren't thrilled at all at the job that HRM did. Reading between the lines, I believe the commission is really glad he is gone, because the numbers really show how badly things went last summer. HRM is now looking like some snake oil salesman that bugged out of town before his 'customers/victims' figured out his product is crap, and all he provided was hype.

Well so much for "professional management" like was touted at the other board, and "the good guys lost" was another one that throughly got trounced in the light of reality. At least now it appears that the commission is putting together a great management team, and I am excited hearing about some of the plans and ideas they have for this upcoming summer. It won't happen overnight, but I believe we are going to witness great improvements in the upcoming years. thumbs up
Subject Author Posted

Commission Meeting Videos Dec. 20th 2012

Roger Hogan January 18, 2013 12:02PM

rod January 19, 2013 02:43AM

John Cole January 19, 2013 07:38AM

John Cole January 19, 2013 08:05AM

Rich Murray January 19, 2013 08:43AM

C&TS Money Issues (the good, the bad, and the ugly)

Dick Cowles January 19, 2013 10:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login