Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From my memory

March 16, 2011 10:05PM avatar
Hi John,

I want to make sure any information I post is correct so I am going to be very careful with this response. This information is from my memory and from what I heard. I had to take a couple of calls regarding the web site and reservation system during the meeting so if something was discussed while I was out of the room I can't speak to it.

Jim Poston took notes and I expect to post them next week and Steve Forney had 3 video cameras running and the videos will be available in about 10 days to 2 weeks.

What Randy said there was there was a problem with the Joint powers agreement and it required 1 additional signature before the contract could be signed. He received a call durring the meeting and informed everybody that the problem was under control and the signature would be taken care of before the deadline. Commissioner Randall had contacted the lieutenant Gov. about the problem so the lieutenant Gov. stepped in to help. As soon as this is done, I think by this Friday the contractor would get his contract and would be coming to Chama for preliminary work. Everything else is on schedule. This will not change anything in regards to the schedule is what I heard.

The insurance issue is almost completed, this issue will not interfere with the Lobato re-build, other money will be used.

Keep a eye out for the notes by Jim Poston and then pour a cup of coffee so you can watch the videos.

Dick Cowles, Jim Poston or Steve Forney if I am wrong with any of this information please jump in and correct me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2011 10:43PM by Roger Hogan.
Subject Author Posted

No insurance money, no contract awarded

John West March 16, 2011 06:02PM

Re: No insurance money, no contract awarded

Tomstp March 16, 2011 06:10PM

From my memory

Roger Hogan March 16, 2011 10:05PM

Excellent

John West March 16, 2011 10:30PM

Re: Excellent

Samart March 17, 2011 07:22AM

Re: From my memory

Dick Cowles March 17, 2011 09:34AM

Re: Insurance Money

Chris Callaway March 17, 2011 10:38AM

Re: Insurance Money

Steve Forney March 18, 2011 08:04AM

Question:

Ron Keagle March 18, 2011 09:29AM

John Wilke March 18, 2011 10:22AM

Chris Callaway March 18, 2011 11:27AM

Tomstp March 18, 2011 01:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login