Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Quick Stuhr Update

December 26, 2001 01:11PM
As previously mentioned the Board of Directors have been dealing with personel issues. If I knew any details I wouldn't be able to say a word. At this time it does not pose a threat to the railroad project.
Renovations on the car shop (old engine house) began in early Nov and are progressing at a steady rate. The original structure was no more than cold storage in additon to to the size the new structure will sport such ammenitied as heat, full concrete floor, 120/208 electrical, office space and running water. That's right folks no 200 yard dash to the next building when nature calls. Completion is expected in April.
The new display platform for the standard gauge equipment is about halfway complete. The remainder of the fill work and sidewalks are on hold till warmer weather. We still hope to move equipment this winter.
The restoration work on the F&CC #65 will be starting shortly. We have satisfied all the requirments for the TEA 21 Grant from NDOR. The project will take about 18 months to complete.
As previously posted WP&Y #65 departed and the passenger car trucks arrived in late October.
That's all the news that isn't. If you have any further questions just post and I will answer what I can.
Paul D.
Subject Author Posted

Stuhr Museum

C.H.Irvin December 24, 2001 10:55AM

Doesn't look like it concerns RR collection.

Sam March December 24, 2001 11:38AM

Re: Doesn't look like it concerns RR collection.

Greg M December 24, 2001 10:00PM

Rick Steele December 25, 2001 08:48AM

Fred T December 25, 2001 05:50PM

The Quick Stuhr Update

Paul D. December 26, 2001 01:11PM

Sorry, that's WP&Y #69 not 65, nope can't type or *NM*

Paul D. December 26, 2001 05:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.