Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: But ... But ... May 1st is WAY too early for a photo special ... eye popping smiley

May 06, 2010 09:30AM avatar
To be honest, I was VERY concerned about the weather on May 1! The slides did their final runs (some with the help of explosives) before the trip so I was not concerned with safety but of comfort. But I also know true railroad photographers are a hardy bunch and would come prepared for any weather! Some folks wished we did have snow but I was glad we had sunshine most of the day. FYI: The attached photo includes a few photographers on purpose, not because they were in my way!
Thanks for all the nice comments from those of you who rode! Rich & I worked hard to give you the best experience possible.
-Yvonne
481 CataractCanyon photogs web.jpg
Subject Author Posted

Thanks,D&SNGRR for a great Presidential Photo Train

Kevin Williams May 02, 2010 07:00PM

Re: Thanks,D&SNGRR for a great Presidential Photo Train Attachments

Kevin Williams May 02, 2010 07:45PM

Re: But ... But ... May 1st is WAY too early for a photo special ... eye popping smiley

Russo Loco May 03, 2010 04:19PM

ozinoz May 03, 2010 05:00PM

Russo Loco May 03, 2010 08:20PM

Thor Windbergs May 03, 2010 08:35PM

Re: But ... But ... May 1st is WAY too early for a photo special ... eye popping smiley Attachments

BoxcarBetty May 06, 2010 09:30AM

Russo Loco May 06, 2010 09:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login