Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Digital Cameras

May 15, 2004 03:44PM
I know everyone does not have 3 or 4 hundred bucks to lay down for a pretty good digital kodak
but if your thinking about skipping a car payment and are wondering what to spend the money
on a digital kodak might be a thought. My wife carries hers everywhere her purse goes and if
you have or ever had a wife you know that purse goes EVERYWHERE she goes.
I believe that every good foamer should have one to take pictures of trains and things with so
they can share them, hint, hint. I managed to borrow hers for a day and took some pictures of
the (pardon the standard gauge) 3985 (I’ll take steam anyway and anywhere that I can get it) a
while back when she went to Houston for a football game. Beats me why the 3985 went to a
football game but that didn’t matter as I did some serious train chasing. (I sure am glad the cops weren’t where I was.)
I broke down and went out and bought me a Sony because that is what hers is and they will share
much of the same stuff. The one I bought will even record some sound to go with your picture.
There are many good brands out there and many (like the one I bought) will ride around in your
shirt pocket without causing much congestion. The only serious problem I have discovered is
that when you have a kodak with you there are lots of really good picture opportunities around. I don’t take pictures of my wife in the shower or in her swim suit anymore.
~Hoss
Subject Author Posted

Digital Cameras

Hoss The Wideload May 15, 2004 03:44PM

Re: Digital Cameras

Jim Adams May 15, 2004 05:39PM

Hoss The Wideload May 15, 2004 08:10PM

Jim Adams May 15, 2004 09:41PM

picture quality?

Matt S May 16, 2004 12:43PM

Re: picture quality?

Robin May 16, 2004 02:54PM

Brian Jansky May 17, 2004 06:49AM

Kevin Bush May 17, 2004 12:06PM

Charlie Webb May 17, 2004 05:30PM

James R. Temple May 17, 2004 07:00PM

Richard Boulware May 20, 2004 11:00AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.