Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Let's Give it a Burial / a public service (npi) eye rolling smiley

October 17, 2007 01:15AM avatar
As of 11:30 pdt on 10/16, the "Diseasel Double Header" thread (including numerous hijackings) is now in the lead on page 1 with 53 posts. Both the "Panama Diseasel" thread and the "PoopinJay" thread have dropped down to page 2, and are still at 47 and 46 total posts, respectively. With no new posts in over 48 hours they seem pretty well buried, if you ask me!

Personally, I think Don is providing a GREAT public service by allowing us to express our frustrations, egos, needs for attention, etc., etc., on this forum. Otherwise, we curmudgeons et al would probably be out and about, carousing in public in the evening, and those of us who are retiarded would be spending our days harassing our local City Councils, County Boards of Supervisors, State Legislatures, Congress and so forth, demanding accountability from our government. (Now I'm beginning to wonder which party is subsidizing the NGDF in order to keep us from paying attention to more important matters ... ) eye popping smiley

As was done with "Loop Poop" a couple of years ago, perhaps those of us who are posting satire, disgruntlement, or just plain old general negativity should somehow indicate this on our subject lines, so that those interested primarily in factual information as opposed to analysis and/or opinion could "Save time and Money by avoiding Bedlam and Confusion".*
(As above, simply adding the code for the eye-rolling smiley to the subject line - typing "space + eight + dash + right-parenthesis" - would accomplish this.)

- El Curmudgeonito

* This is approximately, i.e. to the best of my recollection, the marketing slogan of Mississippi's Bonhomie and Hattiesburg Southern Railway as of about a half-century ago ...
Subject Author Posted

Let's Give it a Burial

Chile John October 12, 2007 09:51AM

Re: Let's Give it a Burial

Russo Loco October 13, 2007 12:09AM

Re: Let's Give it a Burial / a public service (npi) eye rolling smiley

Russo Loco October 17, 2007 01:15AM

Mark Valerius October 13, 2007 12:17AM

Anonymous User October 13, 2007 08:32AM

Gavin Hamilton October 13, 2007 09:43AM

Russo Loco October 13, 2007 09:57AM

John Bush October 13, 2007 11:55AM

trainrider47 October 14, 2007 10:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login