March 21, 2007 08:36PM
Hi Jam! I'd LOVE to go to the meeting! Unfortunately, as you mentioned, I live in Kansas and have a job which doesn't allow me to take a couple of days off to attend. As to "doing something to help", I am open to suggestions (other than that whiny, sophomoric attempt at sarcasm suggesting getting a "girlfriend"!)
Why are you so bothered? I have given my reasons why I care about the Loop and it's badly mis-managed ownership by the CHS! If you don't like what I post then don't read it!
I have never trusted Govt. agencies to do ANYTHING efficiently or at least AS efficiently as the private sector! I especially don't like "spin" in order to cover up incompetence (it's a fact of life in politics but I still don't have to like it!)
After having read your post, you seem quite passionate (of course it's against me and anybody that has been "bitching" about the Loop situation for the past three years!) I understand your irritation and frustration but the same incompetents are still in power!! Nothing has changed! The lessons WEREN'T learned so the same mistakes and screw-ups are happening AGAIN!!!
You say this is none of my business. Okay, I was going to say, "Right back at you!" but instead I'm going to ask, "If not me, then who will?" I have made it clear that I consider the heirarchy at the CHS to be incompetent at best. Bell, Behrens and the rest have given me NO reason to ever change my mind! This is a public forum for discussion of narrow gauge topics. That is what I have and will continue to do!
I'll keep this civil so I'll just say that you are wrong. Actually, you were wrong on every single point (my wife would enjoy the part about getting a girlfriend.) We ALL have a stake in what happens. If you can reasonably suggest a way for those of us that have been "merely vocally critical" to help this situation then please do so!
Subject Author Posted

(Loop Content) LPCC Meeting - 3/21/07

Jim Poston March 19, 2007 04:45AM

Re: (Loop Content) LPCC Meeting - 3/21/07

Steve Stockham March 20, 2007 11:21AM

Jason Midyette March 21, 2007 01:16PM

Jam Pasteon March 21, 2007 01:46PM

M March 21, 2007 03:58PM

Steve Stockham March 21, 2007 08:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login