Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Chama's Stock Pens

February 12, 2001 08:12AM
Morning Bill,
I did have a copy of the some of the Colorado Narrow Gauge Structures,but back when I was a nice guy I loaned it out to "Professional Railroad Author & Historian"(his words) along with some Train Orders ,Timetables and other RR paperwork,prints and some slides. Long story short---he kept it all, after many tries to get it back his last words were to the effect"That I had no right to horde the information and that it was my duty to write an article or do a book".
Maybe I'am being selfish but between work, building the layouts, girlfriends and running the Ranch I don't have the time....
Dang, I'd better get off of the soap box and answer your qustion, I think all that I have on Durango is some shop records and train orders, There is some AFE info, but I'll have to dig it out, it mite be on the Gunnison Branch.......
I did see the fellow in qustion 2 years ago in Chama, when he saw me, he took off on a run across the yards to his car, and away he drove..still waiting to see his "article"..........
As for the Sheep they are all a dusty graywhite,with 2 black ones......................
Subject Author Posted

Chama's Stock Pens

John Templeton February 09, 2001 07:37AM

Bill Lund February 09, 2001 01:32PM

John Templeton February 12, 2001 08:12AM

A digression

James R. Temple February 12, 2001 02:54PM

Re: A digression

John Templeton February 13, 2001 07:34AM

Earl the info hound February 14, 2001 08:12AM

John February 14, 2001 09:19AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.