Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Website News

June 20, 2006 10:22PM
I wanted to apologize, new updates on the Cumbres Toltec Shops website will still be a few weeks away.. I apologize, I am working on getting the money together to buy a new computer, but with home repair expenses and such, I am a little short on cash.. I receive no monetary support from either the Commission or the railroad and thus run the website with a tremendous amount of support thanks to Roger Hogan and "Chama Dot Com" and out of my own pocket, I hope to be able to purchase a new computer within two weeks or so if everything works out well.. But, I have to admit, if my plans don't work out on buying a new computer... I may have to cancel all new updates on the website for the forseeable future, i love to run the website, but it is a financial strain on me and I may have to call it quits on the Cumbres & Toltec Shops Website.. But, I will continue my efforts to get a new computer, as I have been working my days off from the Cumbres & Toltec on the SLRG Railroad to make some extra cash to get a new computer, so please be patient with me, I am doing my best and hope to be updating again soon... Thank you to Roger Hogan and Chama Dot Com and all of you.. hopefully I won't have to bring a end to the Cumbres & Toltec Shops Website... Carlos Llamas
Subject Author Posted

Website News

Carlos Llamas June 20, 2006 10:22PM

Re: Website News

Ken in Buena Vista June 20, 2006 10:29PM

Sammy D June 21, 2006 07:45AM

John E. Bush June 22, 2006 05:19AM

You know you got my support.

William Reed June 22, 2006 04:11PM

Everett Lueck June 22, 2006 10:31PM

Carlos Llamas June 23, 2006 07:19AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.