Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BACK ON TRACK at THE LOOP

July 10, 2005 02:04PM
Jason posted the actual facts, so I won't elaborate. At the end of the day, Saturday, the No.21 was back on track and back in the shop. We deadheaded the No.12 and six cars back up the hill to Silver Plume. We are back running the regular schedule today, Sunday.
Kerry Anne: Please do us all a favor and please call me before you post any more mis-information. I would like for you have the actual facts as they happen.
I sit a scratch my head and think...do these people who continually harp about the ridership, think that this will bring back GLRR,Inc? I deeply implore you folks to "get over it"...we all know the ridership will be down due to the lack of power and rolling stock...so, would all rather the place be shut down? (don't answer that Kerry Anne...I know where your heart is).
Also, Kerry Anne reports that we are running 3 to 4 cars...nope! No.12 is pulling 5 cars, which is approximately 175 per train x five trains = 875 approx. per day.
On the Georgetownpolitics web site, the pictures of No.21 are reported as being from an anonymous person...his identiy is Dwight Graham.
Subject Author Posted

BACK ON TRACK at THE LOOP

Steven Torrico July 10, 2005 02:04PM

Re: BACK ON TRACK at THE LOOP

Chris Webster July 10, 2005 08:39PM

Steven Torrico July 11, 2005 06:24AM

KWilcomb July 10, 2005 11:06PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.