Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: (Loop Content) GTL Inc. Caught CHS 'Flat Foote

April 07, 2005 06:48AM
Jim,
Yes, I knew that and you're absolutely correct but I think that you misunderstood what I was trying to say. It is my assertion that the CHS had NO intentions of working with Mark Greska or the Ashbys any longer than possible! It couldn't have taken very long to find out that there was literally NO ONE available that had rolling stock and was willing to accept that hideous bid requirement that the CHS imposed!
My assertion is that the CHS figured that either the GTL Inc. would cave and accept the new contract or they would sell their equipment and move on (an assumption that apparently happened as the CHS contacted the CRRM thinking that the GTL Inc. sold their equipment to the museum and asking if they could lease or buy it from them!)
Make no mistake! The CHS brought this upon themselves and they had ample time and opportunity to correct this mistake but a combination of pride, hubris and greed made that an impossibility!
The GTL Inc. held on to all of their equipment and wouldn't sell it to whomever ended up running on the Loop. I'm betting that the CHS counted on this and THAT is what I meant by getting caught "flat footed!"
Subject Author Posted

(Loop Content) GTL Inc. Caught CHS 'Flat Footed'? *LINK*

Jim Poston April 06, 2005 06:20PM

Re: (Loop Content) GTL Inc. Caught CHS 'Flat Foote

steve stockham April 07, 2005 06:48AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.