Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"On Track" Spring Issue Online *LINK* *PIC*

March 17, 2005 08:31PM
After four months of free time here-and-there, and perfecting the graphics to at least a minimal point of ocular strain...It's finally here.
Six feature articles this issue; covering Hal Wilmunder's narrow-gauge collection (the private Antelope & Western, and the Camino Cable & Northern), the RGS 42's operation at the short-lived Magic Mountain in Golden and Ed Gerlits' High Country Railroad and today's 15" gauge setup run by Ed Dickens, Montana's 2'6" gauge Alder Gulch Short Line, a history of the Rail City Museum, a tribute to the centennial of the 18" gauge Venice Railway, as well as John (*cough*) Will Amette's column on surviving equipment of the Pickering Lumber Company.
In addition, there's more news briefs than I think we've ever run, in addition to a 'special report' of the last run of steam on the McCloud River Railroad.
Have a look below for a direct link to the site. If you lose it and wish to return, it's accessible from the homepage via articles>>webzines.
Thanks to the countless people that helped make this issue come together; without them it could not be done; In no particular order; Charlie Hopkins, John Goldie, John Hammond, Phil Reader, Joel King, Dave Schaaf, Steve Peck, Fritz Klinke, Daniel Maxwell, Mike Piersa, Tony Johnson, Jeff Terry, Johnathon Kruger, Dave Loyola, Spencer Lynn...(I hope I didn't forget anyone...) all of whom contributed something appearing in this issue.
Once again, thanks for all that helped and enjoy the latest issue. I think it might just be the best one we've done yet.
Thanks,
Ed Kelley
On Track: An Online Magazine of Steam Railroading
Subject Author Posted

"On Track" Spring Issue Online *LINK* *PIC*

Ed Kelley March 17, 2005 08:31PM

Re: "On Track" Spring Issue Online *LINK*

creeker March 18, 2005 01:29PM

Pine Creek

Ed Kelley March 18, 2005 02:17PM

Re: Pine Creek

creeker March 18, 2005 03:27PM

robert doller #3........

JJTemplin March 19, 2005 12:53PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.