Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Laws Water Tank -- one way to help

Brian Norden
March 11, 2005 02:11AM
Inyo County Supervisor Susan Cash is supportive of the proper reconstruction of the Laws water tank.
She however writes to the SP narrow gague email group:
"I will be meeting with the museum board, public works, and hopefully a CalTrans representative (they administer the TEA grant that this work was being performed under that led to the unfortunate collapse) on Monday, if we can all get our schedules straight. I will be sharing with the board the concerns that Jim Saylor expressed that have been echoed very loudly here. The next step would be taking the issue to the County Board of Supervisors for action, as this is county property. If you haven't already, please email me a letter supporting accurate reconstruction under the direction of an expert, and any other pertinent points you wish to include. I want a stack of support to bring with me, and I want everyone to understand that as much as us locals love Laws, others do too! Let's get this done right."
If you wish to send Ms. Cash an email on this subject, her email address is Cash93514@msn.com
If you've traveled through or stayed overnight in the Owens Valley why not mention that and where you are from. Broad support to the local community there cannot hurt.
Brian Norden
Subject Author Posted

Laws Water Tank -- one way to help

Brian Norden March 11, 2005 02:11AM

Re: Laws Water Tank -- one way to help

PAUL DIEGES March 13, 2005 08:44AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.