Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Berkshire Productions on DVD!!! *LINK*

February 19, 2005 04:28PM
I was searching eBay this afternoon and I came across a couple of movies that I haven't seen in a long long time. The company that bought Berkshire productions from Grant Geist is FINALLY putting the movies out on DVD! Most people probably know Grant's famous Huntington 91 video where he planned out the whole 765 1225 side by side running. Grant also put out The Awesome A and the Mighty J which were some of my favorite VHS videos growing up.
The company that is selling them on eBay is called dvdturnpike and they have an ebay store located at
[stores.ebay.com]
They also have a bunch of the DVDs currently up for auction at:
[search.ebay.com]
I think it is great that these movies are finally coming out on DVD. For the longest time they haven't been on the market at all. I just thought everyone might find it interesting.
While you may not think this has anything to do with Narrow Gauge steam, I think Grant put out one of the best films on the East Broad Top. It was really informative and there was quite a lot of great video. As far as I know, the EBT still sells, or did sell this selection on video at their gift shop.
Subject Author Posted

Berkshire Productions on DVD!!! *LINK*

Greg U. February 19, 2005 04:28PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.