Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Known photos of 20 on the F&CC

May 02, 2024 07:10PM
Hello Narrow Guagers:

I have been curious about known photos of RGS 20 in its heyday on the F&CC. Apart from a few in books I have come across (two of which are questionable as the number plate is hard to confirm, 20 or 25?), I have yet to see anything surface in research across multiple databases on the web and in the collection of the Colorado Railroad Museum. Of course, I am well aware that this railroad was not photographed extensively for a number of obvious reasons, however, I would be ecstatic to find just one or two photos of what is or could be 20 on the F&CC. Even a good digitized version of a known photo would be of use.

If any of you are aware of or in possession of such photos you'd be willing to share, I'd love to hear from you? For the last year, I have been responsible for putting together the Museum's Iron Horse Magazine, and I am workly diligently to include interesting content such as this. I am currently putting together an article regarding the locomotive's 125th birthday, and I really want to include a nice image of the engine as it started out.

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing what the response is here but not getting my hopes up too high!

Thank you,

CG
Subject Author Posted

Known photos of 20 on the F&CC

CGiordano May 02, 2024 07:10PM

Re: Known photos of 20 on the F&CC

Fuzzy Money May 06, 2024 07:03PM

bcp May 10, 2024 12:20AM

Jeff Taylor May 11, 2024 08:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login