Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: At this Saturday's Commission meeting will there be discussion of the lawsuit by the former C&TSRR employees?

February 14, 2024 11:13AM
Any discussion of personnel issues, legal suits or proceedings and related issues will be discussed in closed session. I'm not sure of statues in either state but most likely these discussion have been ongoing in the presence of the legal defence team which makes it privileged communications and the commission may not have to hold or advertize a public meeting, as long as no actions are taken.

The disclaimer, I am not a lawyer, i do not play on on TV or in the movies, but I have been involved in enough of these situations to know that unless you are named in the paperwork you won't know anything until it's over and the fat lady starts singing the off key aria.

If you are named, or have no choice but to become involved, may the Great Spaghetti Monster take mercy on your wretched soul.
Subject Author Posted

At this Saturday's Commission meeting will there be discussion of the lawsuit by the former C&TSRR employees? Attachments

Dave Boyer February 13, 2024 07:56PM

Re: At this Saturday's Commission meeting will there be discussion of the lawsuit by the former C&TSRR employees?

rod5nz February 14, 2024 01:22AM

Dave Boyer February 14, 2024 06:35AM

Paul Dalleska February 14, 2024 11:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login