Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Durango, 1956 & 1957, Fritz Klinke photos

February 06, 2024 08:12AM avatar
Loco Bill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rader, More more more more Please!!!! Bill the other

You may have seen the other recent threads I created with other Fritz Klinke photos. My goal was to link Fritz's photos of Durango freight customers back when Durango had rail-served customers. I worked my way through his photos and now have linked the last of those that fit my criteria, plus a few related that were not Durango.

So while Fritz has a lot of great photos, I don't have any more to link. But here is his Flickr link, [www.flickr.com]
. . . and there is plenty to see there. And If you'd like to share his photos in an NGDF thread, Flickr even provides a very convenient "link code" for each of his individual photos -- just copy the provided link code and then paste it into your NGDF message.

To do that, once you click on a given photo, click on the "Share Photo" button in the lower right corner (the button looks like a curved arrow), then look for the "BBCode" button near the top of the page that loads, and click that. Copy that text string and paste it into your NGDF compose message window. That's it! But clicking the NGDF "Preview" button before you "Post" is a handy way to see what your post looks like, and an opportunity to fix any problems before posting.

- Graham

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2024 08:14AM by Rader Sidetrack.
Subject Author Posted

Durango, 1956 & 1957, Fritz Klinke photos

Rader Sidetrack February 06, 2024 06:25AM

Loco Bill February 06, 2024 07:08AM

Rader Sidetrack February 06, 2024 08:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login