Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A big thank you to the railroads and participants of Trains Colorado photo charters

September 18, 2021 05:01PM
Hi y'all,

Just finished reviewing a final version of Kevin Gilliam's Victorian Iron Horse Roundup video (available on DVD soon at www.kalmbachhobbystore.com) and it reminded me how much fun we had with the three sold-out charters (also covered in the DVD). A big thanks to Cumbres & Toltec and Durango & Silverton for amazing cooperation and effort in putting these on. They took a lot of care and put a lot of hard work into these events.

Of course, these are nothing without participants, and I appreciate all of you who came out to enjoy these special days. It was a lot of fun to see a lot of smiles, and I hope everyone went home with great memories and lots of filled memory cards!

Next up are broad gauge charters in Wisconsin and Florida.

Hope to see y'all trackside or on board again soon. Until then, keep the faith....

Best, Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2021 05:04PM by JWrinn.
Subject Author Posted

A big thank you to the railroads and participants of Trains Colorado photo charters

JWrinn September 18, 2021 05:01PM

Re: A big thank you to the railroads and participants of Trains Colorado photo charters

John K September 18, 2021 05:41PM

Re: A big thank you to the railroads & participants of the VIHR and Trains charters

Russo Loco September 18, 2021 05:49PM

Re: A big thank you to the railroads and participants of Trains Colorado photo charters

Scott Gibbs September 18, 2021 07:01PM

Mark Petersen September 18, 2021 07:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login