Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Friends of the C&TS Live Meeting from Antonito (and Chama?) ALL ARE WELCOME

August 27, 2021 11:11AM
Good Morning all,

Thanks to everyone who joined us last night. Such a blast to show photos, videos and even a live stream of the events going on the C&TS during the Victorian Era Celebration.

For those that missed it, we'll be putting up a cleaned-up copy of the presentation in the next week or so (details will be posted here). Youtube also has a copy of the stream as it happened here:

We're aware of the issue with the occasional black boxes on the stream and plan to fix that in the cleaned up version we'll be posting soon. We also know that some of the live streaming didn't show up in the youtube version - I'm not sure yet if that will be in the cleaned up version or now.

Someone asked if we plan to cover Sunday's overnight train from Chama to Antonito and that lead to us deciding to do another stream next month with all new content. Please let me know if you have a photo or video you would be willing to let us share. Please do feel free to watermark anything you provide as I'm not the best with giving credit verbally during the stream (I feel good if I don't do something embarrassing during the stream like pick my nose).

I'm also very open to any feedback, good or bad, about what worked in last night's stream and what didn't.

Thanks again to the C&TS for putting on this incredible display of victorian era steam and the Bill Kepner and Ian Kelly for all the work they did with gathering the pictures and videos.

Greg

Greg Coit
Bayfield, CO
Subject Author Posted

Friends of the C&TS Live Meeting from Antonito (and Chama?) ALL ARE WELCOME

gregcoit August 24, 2021 03:37PM

drgw0579 August 24, 2021 06:48PM

gregcoit August 27, 2021 11:11AM

gregcoit September 06, 2021 04:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login