Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Colorado & Northwestern 1907 Advertising Brochure (ebay)

March 29, 2020 05:00PM avatar
Shane - The selling price of $102.5290 on that one was well within the normal range. I've seen similar items go anywhere from $25 to several hundred, with most that had open bidding going for more than $100.
Sometimes you just need to keep a really close eye on the listings. This one had a buy it now of $25. I already had one like it, but when I compared closely I found that mine has a page with details for an Elks' special pasted over the schedule page (you can lift it to look under, but it makes it hard to get a good scan), and there were some differences in layout of the rates page (same rates, just different things in the banners), so for less than $30 with shipping, I went ahead and bought it (tracking shows that it should be here on Tuesday). I've already put together a decent collection of these over the last 35 years or so:
20200329_122648.jpg

The one in the top left may not look like a railroad publication, but it does inlcude information and images from the railroad, and it was published by the Passenger Department of the Colorado & Northwestern in 1898.
Subject Author Posted

Colorado & Northwestern 1907 Advertising Brochure (ebay) Attachments

Shane Schabow March 29, 2020 02:46PM

Re: Colorado & Northwestern 1907 Advertising Brochure (ebay) Attachments

Todd Hackett March 29, 2020 05:00PM

Re: Colorado & Northwestern 1907 Advertising Brochure (ebay)

Shane Schabow March 30, 2020 07:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login