Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Facebook mysteries

December 01, 2018 02:52PM avatar
I am not a Facebook user. But sometimes I have access to stuff on Facebook, some times not, it seems to vary for reasons I neither understand or really care about. I suspect regular Facebook users take for granted that everyone has access, so it should be expected that those who are told to go somewhere for something good and can't get in will react.

We have a rather diverse group here. Obviously from the volume of posts and the wealth of information this place seems to work for most people. The diversity means that some posts are serious and others less so. Some times disagreements happen. And occasionally tempers even get hot. It's kinda like the real world. Most folks here seem to role with the punches and enjoy the stuff they like and ignore the rest.

I participate or lurk on a number of discussion groups and while I might be a bit biased this place seems to be the busiest and most interesting of the bunch, and I have read a number of comments elsewhere suggesting this place is a model others should follow. The credit for that belongs to our posters who for the most part are polite, on topic, informative, and interesting in the stuff they post here....and occasionally even funny.

Perhaps it is sad we cannot make everyone happy all the time, but if we knew how to do that we'd be too busy making a fortune doing something serious to pay any attention to this place.

JBWX
Subject Author Posted

No wonder!!!

drgwk37 December 01, 2018 11:25AM

Re: No wonder!!!

Chris Walker December 01, 2018 02:27PM

Facebook mysteries

John West December 01, 2018 02:52PM

Re: Facebook mysteries

Jim Marlett December 01, 2018 03:43PM

Re: NGDF 10, Facebook 0 . . . smileys with beer

Johnson Barr December 01, 2018 04:00PM

Tomstp December 02, 2018 11:11AM

Daylight99 December 02, 2018 12:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login