Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great People

August 14, 2014 06:03PM
Sometimes one would luck out and find a special charter, during a regular trip to the C&TS, so was the case on this day. My wife and I were out during the Fall of 2011 to celebrate our 10th year of a second try in a different marriage. The mountains were lit with wonderful colors that year that were the best that I have ever seen.

These guys weren't like the norm of Charter Riders, they welcomed people along the line to join in on what was going on while in Chama at the Stock Yards, they had their own photographers that rode with them. They did a runby at Windy Point and while I said they had there own photographers one of the Dudes handed me their camera and asked if I would photograph them riding on the front end of the engine while they did their runby, I welcomed the idea because my camera's batteries had died as they pulled up and were let off. So I didn't get the best shot of the day with my camera but with their camera,I Was hoping someone from their group would post some pictures from that stop, It looked like a great party.

Still a Student,

Dave
Subject Author Posted

Jolley Ranchers Attachments

davidtltc August 14, 2014 06:16AM

Re: Jolley Ranchers

Rich Murray August 14, 2014 08:37AM

Ed Stabler August 14, 2014 08:49AM

davidtltc August 14, 2014 12:04PM

Rich Murray August 14, 2014 01:40PM

Rich Muth August 14, 2014 01:44PM

Great People

davidtltc August 14, 2014 06:03PM

Last photo my camera gave me at Windy Point Attachments

davidtltc August 17, 2014 09:52PM

Re: Last photo my camera gave me at Windy Point

Stewart Rhine August 18, 2014 04:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login