Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

For anyone in the Durango area, I have a surplus G scale gas station that I'd like to give to a fellow modeler

June 14, 2012 10:57AM avatar
I'm looking to give my Pola, Bobby's Garage, to a fellow model railroader.

The Pola gas station is built and in great condition. It is G scale. We got a different gas station for the layout so the Pola one is now surplus.

Rather then try to sell it, I prefer to give it to a fellow modeler.

I know a few of the members on this forum are model railroaders, and also live in the general Durango area.

We are out at Vallecito Lake (Bayfield, CO), so if anyone in the general Durango area might be interested in getting a gas station send me an email (SouthwestChief@gmail.com). And if you come to get the gas station, you can see our layout if you'd like.

What you would get includes the Pola gas station, a covered island for gas pumps, and a Texaco tow truck.

Here's a photo of the Pola gas station (and tow truck) when it was on our layout:

Matt
Lake Forest, CA
Click Here for my model train photo website
Subject Author Posted

For anyone in the Durango area, I have a surplus G scale gas station that I'd like to give to a fellow modeler

San Juan June 14, 2012 10:57AM

Re: For anyone in the Durango area, I have a surplus G scale gas station that I'd like to give to a fellow modeler

Fred Folk June 14, 2012 11:51AM

Re: For anyone in the Durango area, I have a surplus G scale gas station that I'd like to give to a fellow modeler

guymonmd June 14, 2012 01:33PM

Mr. Ed June 14, 2012 02:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login