Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay, buddy...

July 10, 2002 10:19PM
I've been thinking on what I want to say, and here it is.
I find your reply to my question quite rude. You could have said "in order to protect the FEBT's chances of getting the cars, the amount can not be released at this time". I would have have said fine to that, I can understand why the FEBT may do this, but I don't need someone telling me that my question isn't "fair".
I want the EBT to get those cars bad, real bad, and I was considering hitting my parents up for some money to help out. I wanted to get an idea of what would be reasonable to ask them for, since if the group has a very large amount like $30000, I wouldn't feel it so necessary to donate a lot because I still don't feel that they will have much competion, and I sincerely hope they don't. If they don't have enough in my mind, I could donate more then.
And, don't you realize that if some NG wacko with a damn big load of cash wants those cars, he's going to get them? Whether the EBT has $10 or $100000, he will have whatever he is willing to pay during the auction, and whethere he knows ahead of time or not what the FEBT can pay, he will still bid enough if he can.
Next time, use a little more courtesy, and you will see I won't get so mad. Remember, "honey catches more flies than vinegar".
Subject Author Posted

Update on EBT campaign for 18 and 29?

Grant Houston July 07, 2002 06:10PM

Touchy question!

T Monk July 07, 2002 09:47PM

Okay, buddy...

Grant Houston July 10, 2002 10:19PM

Re: Okay, buddy...

dan July 10, 2002 11:58PM

My apologies!

David Dewey (alias T Monk--that was a July 11, 2002 01:25AM

Re: My apologies!

Grant Houston July 11, 2002 10:38AM

Re: Update on EBT campaign for 18 and 29? *PIC*

Friends of the East Broad Top July 12, 2002 08:51AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.