Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Authors/Artists needed for "Rio Grande Days"

April 17, 2002 09:26AM
Howdy all,
I know many railroad artists and authors frequent this board, so I thought I'd make this pitch:
June 19th, 2002 marks the 130th Anniversary of the D&RG's arrival in Pueblo, Colorado, and to celebrate this historic event, the Pueblo Railway Museum, in conjunction with the Southeastern Colorado Heritage Center, is hosting "Rio Grande Days," a month-long celebration of the D&RG and railroading's importance to Pueblo.
Many events are planned throughout the month, culminating on Saturday, June 22 with many fun activities, especially a ceremony commemorating the driving of the last spike in Pueblo.
We're wanting to have a railroad art show and an author's panel as part of the festivities, so I wanted to see if anyone was interested in participating. If you've written about the D&RG and other railroads of southeastern Colorado, or have painted those subjects, and would like to be a part of this, please contact me off-forum.
If anybody else would like to participate, please contact me as well. The more activities and events, the better!
We hope to see you there!
Thanks,
J. B. Bowers
Pueblo, Colorado
Subject Author Posted

Authors/Artists needed for "Rio Grande Days"

J. B. Bowers April 17, 2002 09:26AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.