Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Erroneous West Side Post!

March 23, 2002 07:40PM
In a message dated Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:59:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, Eabracher@aol.com writes:
> Curtis, I don't know where you got all that bogus information on the WSLC but you might want to check with the WSLC group on yahoo before spreading any more mis information.
>
> eric
Dear Sir,
What I posted was to the best of my knowledge since no one else was speaking up and people were asking questions. I am a member of the Yahoo WSLC group and enjoy it daily.
On BOTH the NGdiscussion group AND the WSLC group I posted that I admitted that I had made mistakes (including the obvious fact #2 is up there and not #3) and that I THANKED anyone who could set my information straight.
On the NG Discussion board I posted on the 22 of March about my errors. [www.ngdiscussion.net]
And on the Yahoo WSLC board I made post #2144 stating that I had made errors, also on the 22 of March.
I live about an hours drive from the mill site, I've been to the area on several ocassions but have not walked the ROW, and am frineds with people who live up there and have friends who are avid fans of the railroads' of West Side and Sierra RR. I posted what they had told me, and what was as far as I knew the truth.
I have not denied making the post, I have accepted that I made mistakes, I have been appreciative of being corrected of said mistakes. I am a wiser and more knowledgeable human being because I made that post and for that I DO NOT REGRET making that post.
Please do not send me e-mails chiding my posts. If you don't like something that I've posted in a group then call me out in front of the group. Call me a liar. Call me a cheat. Call me ignorant. Call me anything that you want. If it's true I'll own up to it.
Yours truly,
Curtis Spencer Ferrington
"Curtis F."
Thime@aol.com
12900 Valley Home Rd.
Oakdale, Ca. 95361-9204
PS. That news paper story about the land sale you posted on the WSCL Yahoo group today (3-23-2002) I posted to the group on 3-19-2002 as soon as I heard about it on the www.ngdiscussion.
Subject Author Posted

Erroneous West Side Post!

Curtis F. March 23, 2002 07:40PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.