Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tin Woodman peddling Kool Aid gets automated ?!?!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

January 27, 2020 07:32PM avatar
I was aware that Tracks Across Borders Byway (former D&RGW ROW between Chama and Durango) had its own app, featuring points of interest along that route, but I was surprised to see from this page that there is also an app for the tracks between Chama and Antonito:

Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
The Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad has its very own app!

The app is free! Go to your iPhone Apps or Google Play store to download it today! Click the link to go directly to the app. Or, use your QR reader on your phone. If you want to view the app on a desktop computer instead, click here.

Apple: [itunes.apple.com]

Google Play: [play.google.com]

This is a native app, which means it will download and store the content to your phone and use GPS to follow your location and will alert you when exciting points of interests are coming up on your train trip! Select the train trip you will be taking for the best results.

[cumbrestoltec.com]

So apparently docents are at risk of being automated. eye popping smiley (Is this the C&TSRR equivalent of PTC? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out )

OK, I'm jest stirring the pot here. drinking smiley I thought I'd promote the app and jerk a chain or two at the same time. smileys with beer

- Graham
Subject Author Posted

Tin Woodman peddling Kool Aid gets automated ?!?!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Rader Sidetrack January 27, 2020 07:32PM

Re: Tin Woodman peddling Kool Aid gets automated ?!?!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

wchamp2 January 27, 2020 09:24PM

C&TS RR app

Rich Muth January 28, 2020 07:38AM

Re: C&TS RR app

Rich Muth January 28, 2020 11:28AM

guymonmd January 28, 2020 11:47AM

Rob483 January 28, 2020 06:28PM

John Bush January 28, 2020 06:35PM

Re: Tin Woodman peddling Kool Aid gets automated ?!?!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sharrod January 28, 2020 09:37AM

Re: Tin Woodman peddling Kool Aid to get automated ?!?! thumbs down

Russo Loco January 28, 2020 06:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login