Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: crrm auction= Date please.

March 07, 2010 06:05PM
Gentlemen,

Thank you very much, so I checked the bid sheet page, and down loaded the catalogue of item on bid but from the example #42 I questioned, I still cannot understand what railroad or what time frame that book covered, but I do see the number of pages.

Who the heck is Larry D. Dilts? I know a number of names involved in ng railroad, more than most, so what am I missing to not know what the heck railroad is this book all about?

This is only one example of many questions about the auction items.

As I stated before, I attempted to get research done from Off. Reg. Equip Rosters (ORER) but was told they only shelf two per year, and not every issue.
I failed to lean my answer because of this intent to auction off extra issues that were beyond the two per year in the collection. They should only auction the third copy of these useful and rare books as surplus. Anything that pulls more than $200 a book should not be dumped. Thankfully I was informed of a source which has a complete collection. I am a lifetime member of CRRM but disagrees with that policy, even though it is not a one and only item, like the General Manager letter books I bought over the counter in South Alamosa.
Subject Author Posted

crrm auction

dbx March 06, 2010 05:24PM

John E. Bull March 07, 2010 07:21AM

Rich Muth March 07, 2010 07:29AM

BobHuddleston March 07, 2010 11:17AM

John E. Bull March 07, 2010 06:05PM

Re: crrm auction-item #42 one example

John E. Bull March 07, 2010 07:34AM

Re: crrm auction

K.ITTY March 07, 2010 08:38AM

Rick Steele March 07, 2010 08:51AM

Russo Loco March 07, 2010 10:54AM

K.ITTY March 07, 2010 01:47PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login