Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Looking for C&S Historical Society documents

January 14, 2010 11:39AM
Norm,

In searching for the book, I came up with the following:

A794878 An Excursion up the South Platte Canyon an informal history of the South Platte Canyon from Kassler to the town of South Platte By Joel Feldman for the Denver Water Department 55 p c Denver Water Department a.a.d.o. Denver Board of Water Commissioners in notice Denver Board of Water Commissioners 30Sep76 A794878

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go back to the Water Department, they might have an original that you can look at, without Paul Howald's verbiage.

Paul probably just copied the photo from Mr. Feldman's pamphlet and stuck it with his work.

I have a copy of the notebook that Paul did for that excursion. I was historian for the C&SNGHS back before Paul Howald parted ways with the rest of the directors. Paul kept all of the incorporation papers for the C&Sng HS and, being as litigious as he is, has pretty well put the kibosh on anybody using the C&S initials or name referring to a historical group through threats of legal action. Paul was a real estate investor and speculator in the Denver area and might still be hanging around down there somewhere.

Rick Steele
Subject Author Posted

Looking for C&S Historical Society documents

NormAcker January 13, 2010 02:23PM

Re: Looking for C&S Historical Society documents

Rick Steele January 14, 2010 11:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login