Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christmas trains at SVRR

November 30, 2009 06:37PM
Christmas Trains are running at Sumpter on December 12, 13, 19, and 20. The ones on the 12th will also have a 3rd trip to accomodate the time for the Sumpter Christmas parade. Two trips a day for the other days. You Tube has a video with a run-by at

and includes other information about the train rides.

www.svry.com is the SVRR official website, and has information about joining and becoming a member of the railroad. The newsletter is sent to members 4 times a year, and volunteers get 10% off in the giftshop on days they work. SVRR is a non-profit corporation, that can give a tax receipt for donations. Please support SVRR, or your choice of historic railroad, to keep this part of history alive.

www.sumptersteamtrain.com has photos and videos about SVRR. Sharing the beauty of Eastern Oregon, especially SVRR and the Sumpter area, is why I started selling photos on the website. As a working crew member, I know where most of the good places are to wait for the train to go by, and I'm also around to talk to the volunteers and contractors as they work or take a break.

Come see us at Christmas.

Cynthia Christy
Subject Author Posted

Christmas trains at SVRR

cynthia christy November 30, 2009 06:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login