Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Snow fences at MP 326.3

August 14, 2016 01:08AM
Hopefully we can get back to the telegraph pole line soon Russ. The last few years we have been 'distracted' with snowsheds, roof and concrete work at Sublette, 5 tank cars, and now that the oil racks and 8 tank cars are finished we have sorta worked ourselves out of a job....spinning smiley sticking its tongue out There are a few missing poles between the Chama wye and the bridge at the Chama river, but other than that, they are all ready for wire, and we will have our first mile done.

I think the plan is to put up a half dozen poles at each of the phone booths and string wire at each location. Right now the booths look like outhouses without the poles and wires to show what they are for. We are going to need to drop a bunch of trees that have grown up along the pole line, I wonder if we can start laying in a stash of firewood when, (I HOPE) Dan brings Eureka back to the CATS again after he finishes his form 4 boiler work. Just need to know the length and size of the wood he needs and we can cut it the correct size. Bob still has some dead trees up at Cumbres Pass that need to come down as well.
Subject Author Posted

Snow fences at MP 326.3

John West August 13, 2016 04:40PM

Re: Snow fences at MP 326.3 Attachments

Russo Loco August 13, 2016 08:29PM

John West August 13, 2016 10:37PM

Russo Loco August 13, 2016 11:42PM

John Cole August 14, 2016 01:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login