Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dadgumit!!!!

November 22, 2014 07:43PM
While on my C&TS chasing trip in September, there was one day during the week that was great for the fact that there was perfect lighting, perfect situations as in no other chasers along the road and the train seem too be traveling slower than normal which made it nice to get to a perfect spot to wait the train out. On this photo I was on the ridge above the crossing at Apache Crossing waiting for the perfect moment to happen when all at once down the hill came two SUV's, thinking that they would be out for a hike and not a train photo op, I waited as they crossed the tracks and traveled a ways down the road and then stop. One SUV turned around and the unthinkable happened it crossed the tracks and parked on the other side of the tracks the passengers got out and crossed the tracks to the south of the rails. Discussed I shot this picture anyway. I know many of you use a photo shop of some sorts, I do not, I like the pictures the way I take them, though it would be a better picture with the black SUV out of the shot all together looking on the bright side of the situation would be at least it isn't a a red, yellow, orange or a bright green SUV. It still is a nice picture with north end of Cumbres Loop in the far upper left side. This happens to be part of the reason I like to go to more obscure locations along the C&TS.

dadgumit.jpg

Still a Student,

Dave
Subject Author Posted

Dadgumit!!!! Attachments

davidtltc November 22, 2014 07:43PM

Re: Dadgumit!!!!

HighCommander November 22, 2014 08:52PM

Casey Akin November 22, 2014 10:41PM

Steve Thompson November 23, 2014 05:26AM

Greg Scholl November 23, 2014 06:36AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login