Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RGS paper at NNGC in Portland

Anonymous User
August 24, 2007 06:09AM
I have been asked to take a small collection of authentic RGS paper to the National Narrow Gauge Convention in Maine next week to try to sell.
I have examined all of the items, and each is completely authentic (in my ET&WNC research, I have handled many such items in the company records of that company, so I can tell this is genuine).
Included are several locomotive inspection reports, some for RGS 40 and two for Goose No. 4. Several delay reports that list cars, names, engines, and reasons why the train was late that day. Several oil and coal tickets, where engines took on a lubricating oil supply or coal. Some telegrams, receipts from the USRA during WWI, and some paperwork inquiring about the company about individuals who were leaving the company and the Co. wanted to settle accounts before he was paid.
Total number of items is slightly over 50.
I have been asked to keep this in a lot, and was given a minimum price for all of it. I am not allowed to negotiate unfortunately, and frankly the guy wants me to bid it off. He hasn't been to a NNGC convention, thats for sure.
Please address all inquiries about this paper, if anyone is interested, to my personal email, johnnyg@boone.net
If I do not sell it as a lot in Portland, then the owner wants me to go ebay when I get back.
If I have broken a rule here or something, my apologies.
Johnny Graybeal
Author: Along the ET&WNC book series.
Subject Author Posted

RGS paper at NNGC in Portland

Anonymous User August 24, 2007 06:09AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login