Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chama RR Visitors Center: Yea or Nay

rod
July 22, 2007 02:46PM
Ladies & Gentleman:

(Takes position on soapbox, banging said box with a claw hammer to quiet the crowd)

I would like to turn the discussion of the Chama RR Visitors Center to the idea of the concept itself. I believe that far and away most of the readers of this forum, the Commission, the operator, the Friends, local citizens and merchants see the value in having a RR visitors/ interpretive center in Chama. Please just focus on the desirability/purpose of such a facility in this thread. Do not consider location, size or other factors of the facility in this discussion (go to other threads or start a new one for this purpose). I am especially interested in hearing arguments on why a visitors center is NOT needed and why it should NOT be established (note: I didn’t say BUILT as it could possibly be located in something that exists...damn... (hits self with the hammer) when I just said not to start discussing location...OK you get the idea. Just discuss 1. If it is a priority to have a RR visitors center in Chama and 2. what its purpose and function would be.

(Steps down off soapbox in search of first aid kit...)

Rod
Subject Author Posted

Chama RR Visitors Center: Yea or Nay

rod July 22, 2007 02:46PM

Re: Chama RR Visitors Center: Yea or Nay

Mike B July 22, 2007 02:55PM

John West July 22, 2007 02:59PM

Chile John July 22, 2007 03:36PM

rod July 22, 2007 05:13PM

Chile John July 22, 2007 03:01PM

Robin Warren July 22, 2007 03:44PM

Roger Hogan July 22, 2007 04:35PM

Coyote July 23, 2007 01:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login