Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Letter from Bobby Jennings

April 24, 2007 10:11AM
Yesterday, to my surprise, I received a copy of a letter via USPS, from Bobby Jennings, and addressed to the Hon. Diana DeGette, U.S. House of Representatives. (Denver)
Copies of the Bobby Jennings letter were also addressed to the RR Commission, Attorney's General of CO and NM, Jay Wimer, and Don Richter.
The purpose of this post is to make it obvious and very clear, that our team, (Gov.Cargo, Me, Ted Grove and others) has absolutely no association with Bobby Jennings, his tactics, strategy, motives or his own personal agenda.
In his letter, Jennings asks the help of U.S.Rep. Diana DeGette, to block all Federal funding to the C&TS RR for ANYTHING...and offers to help her in this effort. Jennings also suggests changes to the Interstate Compact at the Federal level, achieve this goal of Federal funds cut off.
Our group, which is attempting to repair and correct some of the past and present 'wrongs' in the financing and management of the C&TS RR are interested in saving and assuring the future success of our beloved railroad....not destroy it...as Jennings seems to desire.
Jennings seems to have adopted the VietNam era
philosophy, that "In order to save it..we have to kill it first."
Gov. Cargo, Grove and I, and our associates find this disgusting, and beyond reprehensible
Sooner or later this letter is going to be posted in its full form, although I do not feel it is legal or proper for me to do so at this point.
Gov. Cargo and our team just wanted you all to know, that we hold the Jennings letter in contempt and we do not, in any way, subscribe to Jennings, motives, tactics, strategy or his personal agenda.
Our philosophy is to address individual issues with a 'scalpel' and accomplish corrective surgery...thus saving the patient.
Jennings tactics seem to be..pulling the pin, and throwing a hand grenade in, through an open window, and sorting out the bodies afterwards.
We just wanted you to know where we stand.
Respectfully,
Richard Boulware - Denver.
Subject Author Posted

A Letter from Bobby Jennings

Richard Boulware April 24, 2007 10:11AM

Re: A Letter from Bobby Jennings

El Veritas April 26, 2007 12:28PM

Re: A Letter from Bobby Jennings

Don Richter April 27, 2007 11:23AM

Wasted Effort

Chile John April 27, 2007 01:52PM

Re: Wasted Effort

Don Richter April 27, 2007 02:34PM

Sammy D April 27, 2007 03:00PM

Where to find ridership numbers?

El Coke April 30, 2007 08:39AM

Re: Wasted Effort-maybe, maybe not

Mark Valerius April 30, 2007 11:19AM

Richard Boulware April 27, 2007 03:17PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login