Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Georgetown Loop threads

June 12, 2007 10:55AM avatar
Hello, All.

I have read several comments on this forum and the Goat bemoaning the fact that there is still interest in the Georgetown Loop situation and that threads still come up concerning that debacle.

As I mentioned on the Goat recently, I can sympathise sopmewhat with others who are tired of the whole thing. However, this fiasco is very important to many of us, especially those of us who lost a great job with a great company due to the government's misdeeds. Also, the outcome of the GTL problem could have very detrimental effects on the tourist railroad (including NG and steam) industry throughout the country. It is very important subject and many of us are intensely interesested in what happens and look forward to any news concerning the Loop. It is essential that justice be done.

I am sorry if some of you are offended by the GTL discussions. I would suggest that if you do not want to read or get involved with that situation, simply do not read or reply to the posts. It's that simple, just as you would not watch televison shows that you dislike. Pass the threads by and let us who are very interested read and reply without disparaging remarks.

Thanks,

Skip Luke
Switchman (ret): Grand Canyon Railway;
Engineer (ret): Georgetown Loop RR Inc., Sumpter Valley Ry., Monticello & Sangamon Valley;
Dispatcher(ret): Illinois Central, White Pass & Yukon, Burlington Northern Ry.
Mariner, Musician, Miner
Subject Author Posted

Georgetown Loop threads

Skip June 12, 2007 10:55AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login