Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fundraiser for 483 fund *LINK*

September 17, 2005 08:33AM
Go to this link. It is note entirely correct, as the Tripleheader Rotary, Steam Rotary, and 2 UP videos are gone. There are no more autographs for those titles. We have 7 covers left, as follows. 2 First Train to Toltec, 2 Rocky Mountain Snowplow, 2 Chased By A Steam Train-Vol 1, and 1 Chased By A Steam Train Vol 2.
So there are 4 titles left with autorgraphs. However if you want to order some other NG titles and pay the premium price for the Fundraiser of $50.00 each, I will give you one of the above 4 title autographed Covers as a separate item. Even if you order one of the above titles I will give you a fresh VHS or DVD(if available on that title), and you will get the cover separate, so you might want to frame it or display it in a scrap book or something.
These are somewhat unique items. For example there is Carlos Llamas on Rocky Mountain Snowplow, along with Earl Knoob, and others who are current, and former employees that were there, and sometimes post on this discussion board.
To see the fundraiser section go to
[www.gregschollvideo.com]
To view other NG items go to the NG section of the regular web site.
[www.gregschollvideo.com]
Any sales will go to the same fund that Roger is doing, and we will give 100% of the sales to that.
Shipping is $5.00 per order(not per title, per order).
I hate to see these autographs sitting around here, when others might enjoy seeing them. We shipped these things around to quite a few folks to get them signed. Any questions give me a shout.
Greg Scholl
Subject Author Posted

Fundraiser for 483 fund *LINK*

Greg Scholl September 17, 2005 08:33AM

Here is the front of one *PIC*

Greg Scholl September 17, 2005 08:38AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.