Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New ON TRACK Webzine Online *LINK*

Ed Kelley
November 13, 2004 09:07PM
This week I uploaded the latest edition of the 'ON TRACK' webzine. Narrow gauge stuff to be found here; the first feature being on the West Side; as well as a short article on the narrow gauge steam operation at the BC Forest Museum in Duncan (Vancouver Island), British Columbia which I had the pleasure of visiting in 1999.
The special feature is on the Georgetown Loop and the 30-year history of the company, which I wrote to the best of my knowledge. Any corrections, please let me know. Thanks to Steve Peck for the photos on the S&S CD, as well as everyone else that helped.
For *very* narrow gauge, there's a feature on the private 18" gauge Meadows & Lake Kathleen Railroad, owned by Ray and Kathy Robinson. Also an article on Erich Thomsen's Redwood Valley Railway (all models of 3' prototypes, 15" gauge), the San Francisco Zoo 22" gauge Cagney, and the Oakland Acorn steam train at Peralta Park. Colorodans may remember Ralph McAllister's setup in Boulder from years past.
Standard-gauge stuff includes the V&T and Sierra, as well as Railfairs, which also has some NG-related photos.
News briefs also contains NG-related items.
Thanks and enjoy the webzine,
Ed Kelley
ON TRACK with Ed Kelley
[www.bjwrr.com]
Subject Author Posted

New ON TRACK Webzine Online *LINK*

Ed Kelley November 13, 2004 09:07PM

Re: New ON TRACK Webzine Online

Olaf The Red November 14, 2004 06:56PM

Thor Windbergs November 16, 2004 02:20PM

Mike Trent November 17, 2004 09:03PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.