Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[ THE NEW OLD LOOK ] New Web Site *LINK* *PIC*

October 19, 2004 04:02PM
[ THE NEW OLD LOOK ] New Web Site
Scotty and I decided to start up a new business. Tested it this last year and decided it is a go.
Poster Depots Dot Com will be our first store and it is on the internet. Not done yet, but far enough along over 200 pages done, so you can get the idea. We are using all original art work and putting the artwork on 28 different items. The plan is to convert my 2nd floor lobby into a Poster Depots Store over the winter and then if we reach our goals we will start looking for another location for the 2006 season.
We decided to have 6 categories of poster art so we can develop a larger market than just trains. Aircraft, Automobile, Motorcycles, Nautical, Places Of Interest & railroad & Trains.
We also have a Suggest A Poster Link. If you have a suggestion for a poster let us know.
If you would like to check out the site click on the link below.
.............................................123aatrainsignature.gif
My favorite is "H. L. Scott Tire Company Poster " Scotty's Grandfather owned a tire company in Salinas, California, his father had a 1939 yellow Plymouth convertable. Scotty made up a poster using both the tire company and the convertable.
Subject Author Posted

[ THE NEW OLD LOOK ] New Web Site *LINK* *PIC*

roger hogan October 19, 2004 04:02PM

Suggest a poster early results *LINK*

roger hogan October 21, 2004 09:45AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.