Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does anyone have information on the D&RG tracks at Crested Butte?

February 05, 2024 09:50PM
Hello, new member making my first post here, so hi!

Moving on, I'm building a freelance model railroad that interchanges with the D&RG at Crested Butte, CO. I am currently searching for information regarding the track arrangements the D&RG had there because of this. I looked up the Sanborn maps of Crested Butte on the Library of Congress website, but as far as I could see, they didn't have any of the D&RG's tracks marked on them. So, I finally joined the forum here to ask if anyone could help me find resources to help fill in the blanks. Track plans and/or valuation maps would be great, as would website or book recommendations that might have more information, but any information you might be able to provide would be great.
Subject Author Posted

Does anyone have information on the D&RG tracks at Crested Butte?

CptSparrow1993 February 05, 2024 09:50PM

Re: Does anyone have information on the D&RG tracks at Crested Butte? Attachments

Rader Sidetrack February 05, 2024 11:15PM

Re: Does anyone have information on the D&RG tracks at Crested Butte?

Elrey February 08, 2024 09:08AM

Re: Does anyone have information on the D&RG tracks at Crested Butte? Attachments

mhutson February 06, 2024 04:41AM

Jerry474 February 06, 2024 09:43AM

CptSparrow1993 February 06, 2024 06:37PM

mhutson February 07, 2024 05:06AM

superfleet February 07, 2024 07:59AM

John Liebson February 07, 2024 10:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login