Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cumbres Photo's

March 04, 2003 10:10AM
Hi out Thar:
Before I read this morning I want to make a request. Dick Ross and I are working on a tour map for the Friends for Cumbres Pass. We have researched all the known printed sources for pictures that we can think of including books and magazines but need more. In particular we would like pictures of the Car Inspectors outhouse and coal building (or what ever it was) out back of his house before it fell into its current state. We are also looking at whether there was a "hall" connecting the car inspectors house and the outhouse.
We are also looking for pictures of the two buildings that we think were the Lively cabins, and are still there but badly decayed. One is a log cabin that almost looks like a store in some pictures but they are not clear. We also only have the one picture of the Lively Store and gas station that were published in Dick Dormans book and would like additional views of that.
We know that we need pictures from sometime in the 1960's or earlier but would appreciate any that you happen to have.
Subject Author Posted

Cumbres Photo's

Frank Martindell March 04, 2003 10:10AM

Re: Cumbres Photo's *LINK*

Jim Gross March 04, 2003 10:50AM

Re: Cumbres Photo's

Frank Martindell March 04, 2003 03:37PM

Jim Gross March 04, 2003 03:45PM

Frank Martindell March 06, 2003 01:42PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.